Monday, September 17, 2007

Dealing with Cad and job burnout


Ever feel like your burnt out with work or seeking alternative means of punishment for yourself instead off going to work? I seem to go through this every few years and judging from the conversations that I have had with many folks across the country this seems to be an item that many of us have in common.

I will be writing about this over the next week or so, but to get this started I would recommend the following:

Articles:

Mark Middlebrook - Coping with CAD Burnout I - 1999 still applicable
Mark Middlebrook - Coping with CAD Burnout II - 2001 still applicable

Books:


The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick) By Seth Godin

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your problem has been fixed. Sorry for the long delay.

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Beau Turner Triple D Design, LLC | Template design by Brian Gardner | Converted to Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com